New Car Paint protection package
Ceramic Protection creates a highly repellent coating on the surface which is extremely low maintenance. This means, no more waxing or re-application is needed.
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches –to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Exhaust Tailpipes
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
- Bodywork Step 1
- Snow foam
- Fall-out removal if required
- Bodywork Step 2
- 2 bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- 600gsm silk edged towels followed by Microfiber
- Vehicle blow-dried to remove excess in door shuts, sills etc.
Bitumen Removal (if needed – tar spots felt and found by hand)
- Vehicle protected and taped
- Single stage light polish (detail)
- Dry vacuum
- Blow out and brush the interior (including vents)
- Wipe down of interior / all finishes
The next stage, if required, is to rebuild the wet gloss look – mirror finish using a refined gloss compound.
Finally, the Ceramic Paint Protection is applied.
By applying Ceramic Paint Protection, you spend more time driving and less time cleaning.
The product used offers:
- Ultra hydrophobic
- Durable for 2-3 years
- Water repellancy angle of 110º
- Draining angle as low as 17º
- High chemical resistance
- Works on gloss & matt finishes